In preparation for my daughter's graduation party next weekend I have made a long list of things I'd like to get done around the house in the next week. I took the week off from work so with a little luck at least a few things may be done in time!
Here's my "must do" list:
1. Pressure wash both the front and back decks and patio - DONE
2. Paint the Adirondack chair and lounge - DONE
3. Make new pillows for both chairs
4. Clean out the spare bedroom
5. Re-paint the dining room and hallway "rugs"
6. Fix the huge hole in the wall created by the dogs on the 4th of July while we were at the fireworks (the dogs are not fans of fireworks!)
Now on to the the "I'd like to have it done but doubt it's going to happen" list:
1. Stain both the front and back decks
2. Repaint the upstairs bathroom
3. Hire someone to do all of the above!
And, now just because he's so cute - here's a picture of my Seester's dog, Teddy